Monday, January 4, 2021

Mask Project

 


You may remember that in November I was working on a mask project, making a mask every day in hopes of having a selection to put out for the neighbors around Christmas.  That kind of got derailed but not forgotten.  People still need masks.  My timeline just got moved back.

Not only did I get away from making the masks but I also gave some away.  The two above.  Christmas gifts for the grands.  Four Thanksgiving masks with turkeys.  One for me because I lost a couple.

And one to come for my nice neighbor, who scooped up a dead squirrel from in front of my house.  I do NOT deal with dead animals.  It's just a thing.  I didn't even ask, he just did it.  Just so happens that I have a enough fabric with his favorite sports team.

After that one, I'll get busy again.

Strange day today - very task-y.  No sewing.  No walking.  My goal is 5500 steps a day but every few days I need a day off (today.)  Why 5500?  My fitbit is set for 10,000 but I never get there and I was tired of feeling like a loser.  So I redid my goal to 5000 steps, which I've read works just as well.  Then, after a few months I increased it a little.  So, 5500.  But not today.  2200 so far today.

No comments: