Thursday, May 21, 2020

Happiest At Home


From my Mary Engelbreit calendar from yesterday.  So true for me these days.  I am content.  Although, of course, I am getting out more than I was.  My post-op visit yesterday was very good, and I drove through Panera on the way home.

Our state's slogan was Healthy At Home and is now transitioning to Healthy At Work.  Maybe Phase Three should be Happiest At Home.

Next Wednesday I'll have surgery on the other eye and then my vision will be balanced.  Just a little near-sighted, hopefully.  I've ordered readers from Amazon since I know I won't have the good near vision without them.  A different world for me.

I'm transitioning to less screen time, especially news.  It's just too crazy.  Not the actual news, but the political posturing and distracting.  I am worn out from it.


No comments: