Monday, November 11, 2019

# 89


Aaron has football tournaments for next two weekends, and the weather is no longer balmy.  Steph got him this Cincinnati Bearcat hat and I embroidered his number to help keep him warm coming and going.  An easy project.  Cutaway stabilizer and Clear and Melt on top when embroidering to keep the design from burying into the knit.

Yesterday was a busy day.  I read scripture in church, figuring on reading a short Psalm, but when I got there I saw that no one was scheduled for a long Hosea passage.  I read that too, but not well.  I like to practice ahead of time, I'm not a great impromptu reader.  It could have been worse, though.

Rain today, and we may see snow this evening.  I'll try to get my leaves swept out of the driveway and sidewalks.  Leaves and snow don't mix, according to me.

Half the blocks on the tee shirt quilt are quilted.  Half!  I'll take a time out on that today while I add some tee shirt motifs to the borders of the back.  

Time to put the Halloween decorations away.  I may have a few Thanksgiving things, we'll see.

No comments: