Monday, June 3, 2019

Worship Banner Rehung


This banner is re-hanging at church, different occasion.  It helps me realize that (1) I've missed doing worship banners and (2) it looks nicer than I remembered.  

Last night I sort of watched Aaron while his parents went to Nora's softball game.  He pretty much takes care of himself as long as he is fed.  And sooner or later there is a gaggle of boys.  I think he will have a good summer.

Nora played second base last night.  I think it's the last position she hadn't played.  And her defense was good.  I like to tell her that she's a utility player.

I am behind on everything.  I wonder . . . if I do just a bit of everything will it get my momentum going?  Worth a try.   And if I go shopping for garden plants, will that get my momentum going?  Once again, worth a try.  Because I need some momentum.

No comments: