Monday, December 3, 2018

Tree Decorating


The tree decorating has begun.  Maybe 5 ornaments are on it.  This is one of my favorites.  Mama Bearinger from 1993.  Yes, I do love Hallmark ornaments and yes, I do store them in their boxes.  I know, don't say it.

One of my goals from last year was to not drag down that over-sized tote of ornaments, so I'll be bringing down a few at a time.  That tote is just too bulky and too heavy.

Work day today.  I got on the interstate and realized that I'd forgotten my phone and wallet at home.  It was fine, I needed neither.  Usually I'm not so careless with these things but I had several other items that I needed to take out the door.  I did remember all of those.

I have more things on my to-do list than I can hope to do today.  I always think I'll have plenty of post-work energy and that doesn't happen.


No comments: