Sunday, November 18, 2018

Weekend


Nora and I are hanging out this weekend while the rest of the family is gone.  She is an easy hanger-outer.  A friend staying overnight Friday night.  Mall shopping with me on Saturday.  Skating on Saturday night.  I introduced her to the joy of the hot bar at Whole Foods.

Here she is practicing her trombone, which she hasn't played much since learning the bassoon.  She is thinking ahead to marching band next fall when she'll need to return to the trombone.

In a bit we will be going to my house for awhile so I can finish a sewing job that I need for tomorrow.  No baby quilt to take to tomorrow's baby quilt group.  I have even had one sandwiched for the past month but haven't worked on it.

While I'm home, if the sun is shining and the temperature rising, I need to bring in the garden hose and shut off the water from the inside.  Last year I forgot to shut off the water.  Oops.

No comments: