Saturday, October 6, 2018

Day Drinking


I was on my way to Nora's second softball game of the day when I got the news that it was cancelled.  That left a three-hour gap between her game and Aaron's football game.

So, my daughter and I went to Fifty West for a flight of beer and some nice carb appetizers.  Day drinking is so rare for me, and this was so enjoyable.  Of course I did get a headache sitting in the hot sun later, but it was so worth it.

It was a nice kid weekend.  Last night I got to see Nora's eighth grade band play with the high school band at a football game.  It was a hot night, and there was lightning, so there were recurring delays, but the band had already performed.  And today, Aaron's football game with him playing a different defensive position.  

Then there was a trip to Joann with a $20 gift card.  I spent $19.95.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

Last time I ventured into Joann's I spent $45. they had lots of nice dots.
and I needed drawing pencils. The trio of B's. 2B, 3B, 4B Which I seem to have misplaced.