Thursday, July 19, 2018

Beauty



And here's the Beauty from the Beauty and the Beast plumbing.  A lovely new sink and the pretty tile largely intact.

The sink has a top that reminds me of a vanity top in size but a vanity to accommodate a sink that size wouldn't fit in this bathroom.  The sink is from a Retrospect plumbing line and I am so happy with it.  Sarah and I spent half a day visiting different stores.  This was the first one we saw.  We could have just stopped there.

The really expensive part of the repair is the new PVC pipe in the basement, replacing the cast iron.  I won't post a picture of that because it just looks like . . . PVC pipe. 

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

What a gorgeous sink. All the room on the sides for your soap dish. I always roll a small hand towel and keep it --well here it's rolled up behind the faucet for quick clean ups--- near the sink.

It would have been fun if the plumbing supply store was called Beauty and the Beast.