Monday, February 13, 2012

Journal Quilt Seven

Our baby quilt group will be making quilts with pinwheels for our March quilts, and I wanted to try out a new technique researched by one of our members. It worked really well, so that's what I'll be using.

In my Monday morning madness, I just discovered my cell phone in the washer. I'm really pretty careful about such things and decided at the last minute to throw in the hoodie that I like to wear over pajamas. Made a special trip to the basement to add it to the wash. Usually I don't even have my phone in my pocket when I'm home, but I have a guest who was still sleeping and I didn't want the ring to wake her.

It's not like I have a jazzy phone, it's many years old, held together with scotch tape, probably one of the last phones that doesn't have a camera. It was so ready to be replaced, just not today. I find the whole phone-buying experience to be intimidating.

No comments: